Thursday, July 2, 2020

Call Center July 2 2020

Calling the Call Center               July 2nd 2020
 “Drawing a Day in the Life of Hennepin HealthCare”
Musings by patient and family member Anita White.

“Thank you for holding….I have a nurse on the line.”
Burham answers calls surrounded by photos of his family and art.


“How can I help you?”
Day in and day out the phone rings at the Call Center where people in colorful cubicles direct people to clinics and answer questions. Skillful operators answer in many languages as needs are met.
I imagine it is the same and not the same there now. Since no visitors are allowed at this time of Covid-19 vital phone calls from family member to patient are the connection that remain.
                           “How can I help You?”
"Bueno Senora... Tambien?"

"Hello Professional Services. My name is Aaron
How can I help you?"



No comments:

Post a Comment